- Our Daily Routine
- Catholic Homeschool curriculums
- Our Homeschool Room
- Our bedtime Catholic book list
- Free Catholic curriculum resources, groups, blogs I love..
- Seasons and Feast day costumes, parties and food
- Saint Peg Dolls
- Little Flowers
- Jesse Tree exchanges and ornaments
- Baptism, First Confession and First Communion
Monday, August 7, 2017
Schultutes only two weeks late into the school year.
Yes, go ahead an laugh! I did wait to give them their schultute's because we started school before the Midwest Catholic Family Conference this year- two weeks earlier! I always buy them stuff from the conference for their schultutes. The conference t-shirts were so cute this year and perfect for a year of Fatima!
I even found Tiny Saints on clearance for $2!!
even little Zoe Zoe got one ;)
We swim all year round indoors, so she got a new swim suit for the winter.
We'll get our school pictures taken soon...lol they'll be late as well! Hey at least things are moving around here!