Monday, August 7, 2017

Schultutes only two weeks late into the school year.

Yes, go ahead an laugh! I did wait to give them their schultute's because we started school before the Midwest Catholic Family Conference this year- two weeks earlier! I always buy them stuff from the conference for their schultutes. The conference t-shirts were so cute this year and perfect for a year of Fatima! 


I even found Tiny Saints on clearance for $2!!



even little Zoe Zoe got one ;)



We swim all year round indoors, so she got a new swim suit for the winter.




We'll get our school pictures taken soon...lol they'll be late as well! Hey at least things are moving around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete attacks on my faith and directed at my family or friends, or for any other reason I feel they are inappropriate. Please keep this blog a respectful and happy place.